Thursday 11 April 2013

Love Always, All-ways


Turning 46 in 2013,
Yes, it's been a marvelous journey thus far. This year 2013 brings me great changes and an abundance of experiences, with it comes a learning much appreciated. These experiences have been an eye opener to many aspects of life lived, no regrets, no wants, no needs, yet my life feels fulfilled in this present moment. Living anew with the conviction that when we no longer grasp, greed and when we surrender to love we live in blessed peace.
 I continue to work professionally, jot my thoughts, like an author would do, be a good daughter to my mum and a loving mum to my children, and to continue my work as a humanitarian. Last but not least, I have always known that life is love and love is life, but finally I practice this in my every breath. I embrace this love and bask in it. I wish this for every single soul on earth.
"Finding your solace is the ultimate in life, nothing else matters more but this solace".
Love always, all-ways. 



Leave your thoughts here