Wednesday 7 August 2013

Get Connected!

Get Connected!

The moment you open your heart to the acceptance that you are a blessed miracle in life, you will feel connected to all that is. And all that is, is your true reality, is within you.
Allow it's embracement, bask in its love, happiness, peace and harmony.
Look at yourself daily and say to yourself,

I accept my beauty inside and outside.
I thrive on my true reality, that which is infinite love.
I nurture that which will create positivism in my life.
I cherish the miracle that I am.
Thus, you will begin at the root of all beginnings.
In doing so your hearts door is open to receive.

I do not accept negativity of any sort.
I will do everything possible to feel wholeness, for wholeness is holiness.
I will embrace peace within me and all that is around me.
I will focus on self love, for I firstly need to love myself before loving anything else in creation.

I am.   



With Love nn


Leave your thoughts here