Wednesday 6 January 2016

We Have To Be Courageous To Take The Chance To Grow



Sharing My Experiences
I have travelled across three different continents and several countries for writing and career purposes, medical intervention, for social and study purposes and to be with my family.What incredible experiences. I am appreciative to be given the opportunities to cross cultural barriers, lifestyles, traditions, ethnicity, beliefs, meeting and greeting, working amongst varied people from different countries. And I am of the firm belief that to cross the oceans intermingling with variation contributes to your enrichment of broad-mindedness and tolerance which is extremely fulfilling.
I wish that you all have the very same opportunities come your way. Be courageous to fulfil your life's ultimate growth.
With love nn


Leave your thoughts here