Friday 11 January 2013

The Power Of Healing


My Thoughts On Life
Life's Flow

2010 - 2013

Life is a constant change, in this continuous flow,
Similar to a rivers flow.
When the river ceases to flow, the water stagnates becoming putrid.
When the river flows the water is constantly clear,
Such is life, when one flows with life, then the journey is in motion,
You feel tremendous energy.
When you flow against life, you suffocate life, thus creating stagnation.
So I believe when one flows with life, you will clearly see,
Life meandering it's way on this journey,
To its final destination of fulfillment.
We are this life. The choice to flow or stagnate is ours.
I personally am letting it flow.
I am alive and well to tell the tale of how life that flows is wholesome.
With Love nn

Continued in my Autobiography, "My Life And Time"


Leave your thoughts here