Sunday 22 November 2015

Blessed Earth Day To Our Divine Guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba

You have been my Guru for over 45 years and your teachings have graced me to live righteously and to utilize my skills acquired through your teachings in the most appropriate way. The Legacy Of Love is crossing the seas and I hope it finds a place in many a home and heart.

The Legacy Of Love is dedicated to YOU and your education in human values. The five basic human values and the 108 sub values will surely make a difference to our world.
The message of brotherhood of man and fatherhood of God’’, Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema, and Ahimsa which means Truth, Self-righteousness, Peace, Love and Non violence is a salve that will heal mankind and lead them from immorality to the path.....

This legacy may be the key to a righteous way of life, embracing diversity and living together in unity and love.




To My Guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba I am grateful in every way to be used as a divine instrument for the betterment of our world. Only Love nn


Leave your thoughts here